One of the best things about Telegram Messenger is that it features bots which are automated programs that are designed to perform certain tasks for you. We have seen several bots being generated by Telegram themselves as well as the developer community. We have also seen Kenyan developers coming up with useful Telegram bots like the one by Zuku, one that shows you MPESA charges, an election based polls bot and the one by Kenya Power to query your bill.
At @pawacard, we aim at empowering businesses by providing them tech solutions to their businesses: be able to know your power bills, pay for them and load airtime to your phone and communicate with your clients! Get #tspacebot at https://t.co/46pHnAHT7l pic.twitter.com/S6CQsiXXaM
— PawaCard (@pawacard) April 6, 2018
Kenya Power recently revealed an interesting bot from their official Telegram bot which is named @tspacebot. From the description posted, it should allow you to purchase your prepaid tokens, which sounds great!
#tspacebot helps you pay Kenya Power bills without charges! You will not have to wait for minutes, hours for your tokens, do it instantly! Buy airtime for your lines instantly too! What are you waiting for? Get it here https://t.co/BBRF8YE089 for free! pic.twitter.com/E1F5pawEzZ
— PawaCard (@pawacard) April 9, 2018
When you fire up the bot, it gives you the classic tabs that allows you to operate it. We have 6 buttons to choose from: Meters, Prepaid, Airtime, Account, Feedback and Help.
- Account allows you to view your balance, share credit, load card, add a PIN, add numbers to link your account and shows you how to load your account.
- Meter allows you to add a meter or to remove one
- Prepaid allows you to buy tokens or view transactions
- Airtime allows you to buy airtime from either Safaricom, Airtel or Telkom
- Feedback is the section for giving your opinion about the bot
- Help has the necessary information that pertains to the bot.
— PawaCard (@pawacard) April 7, 2018