East African royalty Zari teaches us a few things about her style!
Zari Hassan and Diamond platinumz might have their issues but the one stable thing about them is their style. Both of them have an eye for fashion and nothing comes between them and those gorgeous pictures on Instagram. Zari is a mother and an entrepreneur who still finds the time to look amazing. With all the pressure that comes with being a celebrity and dating one of africa’s biggest stars, many of us would crack and have at least one bad hair. She is always in the best shape and in the coolest clothes.
Here are some lessons to learn from her.
1. Stepping out in one color is nothing close to a bore. This look is perfect for the Zumi office girls who are in the constant search for new work wear ideas.
2. Being over dressed is always a plus. We now know what to wear to the next Fashion High Tea event. Zari looks ready to have tea with the queen of England in this look. This could be a perfect look for any garden wedding you will be attending when the sun comes out.
3. Pleated skits are not only for old women or for the akorino. Zari proves that beautiful heels are enough to complete that meeting the Sunday best or meeting the parents outfit.
4. To many this could be an impossible task but for Zari, a stripped jumpsuit is a statement in itself. She must be the craziest person to actually buy this jumpsuit. Imagine yourself wearing this and walking around town?
5. Modesty fashion does not have to be boring o repetitive. Zari shows us that we can splash on some color an gorgeous heels to add some spice to the look.
6. You do not have to wear something short for a night out to B-Club. Zari knows that all she needs is a good pair of heels and her girl squad to have a blast on a night out.
7. Do not throw out you high low dresses just yet. The high low dresses are here to stay and Zari looks fantastic in the baby blue lose fitting chiffon dress. This is the ultimate look for a stroll on the beach.